Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dogs

Name: Sadie

Sex: Female

Breed: Jack Russell Terrier

Birthday: January 23, 2005

Relationship Status: Single

Likes: Car rides, long walks, orange Trident gum, getting scratched behind the ears, cuddling, my stuffed animal Goofy, St. Louis Cardinals, farm animals (especially cows), Lady and the Tramp, fruit snacks

Dislikes: Baths, being separated from my owners, getting my nails clipped, rain, being in new places, the vet, the brown pieces of dog food

Hobbies: Running in circles, being cute, licking, chasing flies, bathing in the sun, sleeping, looking out the window, getting what I want

Little about myself: I am an awesome guard dog and keep track of where everyone is at all times. I am timid when I meet new people, but I am trying to be more outgoing. I love to be outside and run and sniff. I listen very well and I can sit, shake, lay down, stay, and roll over.



Name: Riley

Sex: Male

Breed: Golden Retriever

Birthday: May 16, 1998

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

Likes: Laying around, eating snow, attention, people food, rolling in the grass, nice weather, getting brushed

Dislikes: Loud noises, Sadie, Thunderstorms/Rain, my kennel, being told what to do, cats

Hobbies: Marking my territory, chewing on rocks, getting dirty, barking, finding dead animals, playing keep away

Little about myself: I am a very outgoing dog and love to be around people. Sadie follows me around and is sometimes annoying, so I just try to ignore her. Even though I may be getting older, I still like to play and have a good time. I also have figured out that even if I don't completely listen to my owners, they still usually give me what I want. I am a multi-talented dog and can sit, shake, lay down, stay, and speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment